Wednesday 2 February 2011

Here we are, the finished piece. Well truth be told its not completly finished there's a few gaps round the back but this bit is done :)

Looks sexy no?

Hopefully it will heal fast, Jake's a little... cautious after he's just had a tattoo. There's a very strict no touching rule. I don't blame him of course and obviously I'm not going to be outright grabbing it but its in such a bad area to not touch, even in a hug or in bed.

Its got me itching for mine, but I am going to be sensible and wait until after Thailand at least. From now on the only things I'll be buying are holiday clothes; and even then I won't be going overboard with it. The dilemna being I need money now and therefore a job but I also need to knuckle down to university work and get a 1st if I want a job in September, so its be skint now and ok financially then .... or be ok now and potentially skint then.

Not that I've decided what I'm doing yet. I'm settled in Liverpool so have ruled out anything that involves a move, but then to be honest I want to do something I'm passionate about which would be counselling. But its not going to happen so different careers. Well I've mentioned writer but thats not realistic either. Maybe a journalist. Or combine the two and be an advice columnist... I'd like that.

For now I think I'm just keeping with modelling, slow but steady. Got a few shoots lined up with Viliam which I'm really looking forward to. You always leave feeling good about yourself after one of her shoots. She wanted to do a Christian Dior style one ....

Floral themed dresses (I especially love that black with  pansy petal one) and then very bold makeup. It's different to the usual sort of glamourous but natural makeup I've had really in any shoot I've done so its definetly something I'm looking forward to!


Oh and on a final note - Jake got me tickets to go see The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Its funny there one of the few bands I actually introduced Jake to and not the other way round. I remember being about 15 and spending virtually entire days listening to Face Down on repeat. I used to love it, still do. Perfect song for when you're in a mood.                                                                                          "Face down in the dirt, she said, 'This doesn't hurt', she said.... 'I've finally had enough'."


More to talk about but I'm tired so I'll bid you adieu and write more tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment