Tuesday 1 March 2011

Well my last blog was about jobs and I got quite a lot of feedback. Thanks to everyone who gave their advice. I still actually haven’t reached a decision regarding what I’m going to do but research is well underway.


Today’s about shopping mostly. I went shopping with a girlfriend, always fun. Don’t get me wrong I love going shopping with Jake but shopping with a girl is more.... productive. You always seem to come home with bags and bags. Luckily I didn’t go too nuts today, I managed to get some lovely shoes for Thailand though. Comfy for lots of walking, but not too fugly like crocs or something. Sorry if anyone here likes crocs but fashion wise you can't deny they're a crime.

I was unsuccessful finding the dress for my 21st night out sadly. Its odd, normally I know what I want in my mind roughly but for this I have no idea. All I know is I want something stunning.... its a special night, it deserves a special look. I've not had anything call to me yet. No I'm not a crazy person I don't mean dresses literally shout after me as I walk past... that would creep me out alot. But if I see a dress I can sort of, picture it for events. It says to me, "I will look amazing if you wear me at this event." And it just feels right. (Again not literally I'm not crazy people - well not that bad ;) Nothing has done that as yet. Hopefully it will before the night!

And to finish ... here's me in my suit. Random I know. My uncle bought me it ages ago for my HR interviews.etc but I've been trying on clothes tonight so figured I'd take a pic for him. Excuse the hair and makeup. I do like the suit though. Makes me feel old, good old though, not like decrepit.


No comments:

Post a Comment