Monday 29 March 2010

Ok so I'm so behind with keeping this blog up to date it's unreal!!

First of all, Jake's 21st has been and gone. The Saturday was a brilliant night and Jake seemed to really enjoy himself too which was most important. His cousin Lindsey came down from Cambridge with her new baby Noah, he was such an adorably cute baby and he made me feel slightly better in terms of chances of being a good mother because amazingly I didn't drop him!!

After that things have been reasonanly quiet. University has now finished for good except for exams, I got the timetable today and it's put the fear of God in me. I never understand why they seem to group the same subjects together so that your exams run consecutively. They all take place over the space of a month and a half so they could quite easily be spread out allowing sufficient revision time and your brain not to get scrambled, but instead I'm stuck with three in a row and then after 3 days, another 3 in a row. Meh! :(
It's this point in the year I kick myself wishing attendance had been better.

Although I'm not 20 yet, my flatmate Paul and I decided to celebrate our birthday early given everyone was going home for Easter. We had a fancy dress party in the flat followed by a night out in the Krazyhouse. It was a good night, but not the best probably because there wasn't very many of my actual close friends there. It was primarily Paul's friends. Nevertheless I had a good time.


So now its the Easter holidays and I'm attempting to plan out revision alongside my birthday, general social life and job hunting for when I'm done with exams. I sort of have a job lined up ready with Jake's cousins girlfriend BUT I'm really craving modelling again. I know that sounds odd but I just really feel like someone doing my hair and makeup and banging me in some gorgeous outfit. Hopefully I can find something!

I'll try add pictures asap and update this more often too!

No comments:

Post a Comment