Saturday 25 August 2012


So; mini little life up date. The closer of those to me amongst you will know I haven’t been too well of late; and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who wished me well; texts, messages and visitors. It’s been hugely appreciated.

As a result of it I’ve been out of the loop a bit but I’ve been putting it to good use. Health scares tend to motivate you like nothing else and I’ve been doing lots of planning for the ahead. It’s increasingly obvious work wise I’m not really enjoying the job. It’s hectic, disorganised. It’s business driven. It’s not ‘me’.  Even if it takes me a few years, I’m going to work to be doing what I want.

TO DO LIST
  • New car – the micra is now reaching it’s final days. Which is sad – it’s been a good car and served me well. I’ve got my eye on a few cars atm but I think this one is going to be the winner.

  • Counselling course – Getting back to the path of a counsellor. It’s me. It’s what I like doing and it’s what I’m good at doing.
  • Looking after myself better – before my op I’d started running. It was going okay, I’m terrible at running and I absolutely hate it but I finding it easier after doing it. But it was random. Weather doesn’t help yet but I need a proper routine. I’m also looking into starting climbing – if anyone’s interested coming along?
  • Travelling – I really want to see as much of this world as I can while I’m on it. I want to see it all, try it all. I don't have an issue living out of a bag. Saving fund started.



They’re the main points on my list (for now).

Anyway, brief little blog  more on me. I could sit and bleed my thoughts of late to you. But I’m not sure you’d want to read. It has been a week that’s opened my eyes to some things I didn’t want to believe but I guess I had to see. There’s so much I could say. But it’s not for tonight.

Tonight; recovering from yesterdays drinking session, still. Followed by Matthew Street with good friends tomorrow and then anniversary with Jake on Monday. I met him when I was 17, five years ago... and it seems like a different lifetime... but yeah I'll not got all nostalgic and just say it's going to be a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment