Thursday 25 February 2010

The List

Right so it’s just come to my attention that I only have four weeks of lectures before my second year at university is over. I haven’t worked out quite how this happened, it seems like yesterday I was starting at a fresher, and now I’m nearly two thirds of the way through. Before I know it I’ll be graduating!


Anyway, three and a bit months of summer is gonna be upon me soon and I think rather than spending it working and wasting away the days, I want to accomplish things. Hence, “The List”. This is gonna be a list of 35 things I want to accomplish in 2010, kind of like resolutions, more a “to do” list. Hopefully trying to complete the list will help me conquer my boredom. I’ll keep referring back to it in future blogs as well as coming back to this one to tick of the ones I’ve achieved.

1. Find a new flat for 2010/2011 year.

2. Pass all my exams this year with a 2.1 or higher.

3. Get a new job I actually enjoy.

4. Go on holiday somewhere new.

5. Decorate a room.

6. Sort out my music on my i-pod.

7. Organise my wardrobe/drawers.

8. Complete the Final Fantasy Games VII – XII again (0/6)

9. Eat at a real sushi bar.

10. Eat at a Teppanyaki restaurant.

11. Try a food I’ve never had before.

12. Try a cocktail I’ve never had before.

13. Have a BBQ on the beach.

14. Try and go on a proper date with Jake at least once a month.

15. Start writing letters to the friends and family I never see.

16. Start my own recipe book.

17. Go out and take random pictures around Liverpool.

18. Get re-insured on the car and drive somewhere across the country.

19. Learn a complete dance with all the steps. (Riverside doesn’t count.)

20. Experiment with hair and makeup more often.

21. Get a new tattoo/piercing.

22. Get in touch with someone you used to be close to but who’s become a stranger.

23. Go to a gig where I know all the words.

24. Finish my novel.

25. Keep my diary up to date.

26. Get my eyebrows threaded.

27. Have sex in a public place.

28. Every week put £2 in a pot. Don’t spend the money until there’s something I really want.

29. Keep my room and bathroom tidy.

30. Say yes as much as possible.

31. Stay out all night.

32. Have a pamper day at least once a month.

33. Do something romantic once a week.

34. Go camping.

35. Throw Jake an amazing 21st, make sure he has a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment