Thursday 25 February 2010

The Flat

So I’ve been looking for a place to live next year. It’s a lot harder than I thought it would be! I wouldn’t say I was particularly a picky person, truth be told as long as it was within walking distance of town and university and had a double bed, I was content. I’m not fussed over having a bath or a garden, anything like that.


I think I’ve found the perfect place though. It’s a little pricier than I’d hoped for, though saying that it’s very luxurious for the price so I can’t complain. A studio apartment; double bed, less than 5 minutes walk from uni. A balcony, with a kick ass view. And plenty of space for people to stay over after nights out. It’s nice and light too, with big panelled windows down the whole front of the living room. A nice place to work.

So, if all goes to plan, this will be my home next year.


Isn't it pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment