Thursday 18 November 2010

I know I've already posted a blog today but I'm having a greedy day. I've not long got out the shower after spending yet another house-bound, blood poisoned day sitting on the internet. Much of the day was spent looking at other peoples lives on facebook and finding myself thinking, I'd love to do that.

Then I went for my shower. I don't why it took me until I was in the shower but it did. I was sitting there thinking about all those things other people we're doing that I thought I'd love to do, when it hit me. Why aren't I doing it? There really isn't anything stopping me at all. All any of them require is a mild bit of effort on my part to organise them. Motivation I guess is the key. Admitedly I'm not the most motivated person in the world when it comes to most things but at the end of the day life is for living, not watching other people live.

Tommorow is going to be a new day for a new me, a new attitude. I might even see if I can get my hair done so there's a new me on the outside too, though we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment