Tuesday 22 June 2010

So lots has happened since my last update. Results are in and I passed everything so I'm happy about that. I've started getting really into my dissertation topic aswell, sleep is actually so interesting so I'm glad I'm taking a module on it next year. Its also sparked my wish to definetly go about learning hypnosis as an alternative therapy. Though I'm trying to find a place that does that that does not involve spending a year in London because 1. I don't want to leave Jake. 2. I don't want to leave Liverpool in general. 3. London is expensive as!

This weekend was the Liverpool Tattoo Convention, which has got me so wanting another piece of ink. I've decided its definetly going to be a swallow but design wise I can't decide which ones I like! I can't choose between like a more simple outline or the traditional old school one. Hmmm!!





The convention itself was really good though, Jake ended up getting more of his arm done by his regular artist. She's such a nice down-to-Earth person think I'll end up going to her myself to be honest!

Then today I finally had my Rock Chic shoot. This had been delayed over and over for stupid reasons so I was beginning to think the whole thing was cursed. But no it ended up being really good, mad hair and makeup for it. It was the first shoot I've ever been too where they had music playing too so that was fun. Hopefully will be getting the pics soon so watch this space for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment