Wednesday 19 May 2010

I'm having a hair dilemna. I hate my hair at the moment. The colour bores me. The style irritates me. Its just.. blah. So, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do to it. Part of me is contemplating a really short cut but then I'm quite a wuss and I'm scared a) I won't like it b) I'll look like a man. Plus I'm quiet girly, I wear dresses alot and I dont think it'll suit the hair.

Saying that long hair irritates me too, it takes ages to dry, ages to style. So, I'm taking it out of my hands and leaving it to you people.

Styles A & B .... the short hair.




Style C ... medium length, still fairly short but not quite as much




Or just grow it nice and long, but grow my fringe out too? Sort of, Cheryl Cole -esque, because I'll be keeping the dark brown colour whatever style I end up choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment